Business AnalystP2H Remote First
Project, technologies, team details
We invite Business Analyst to join our team and work in the two key directions:
- Large client account in the E-Government niche — 50% of working time. There are future opportunities to be promoted to the Lead Business Analyst role.
- Internal Analytics Project — other 50% of working time. There is an opportunity to become the owner of this project. If you are interested in having product ownership experience — this role is a perfect match for you 🙂
A little bit more about the Internal Analytics Projects:
The Internal Analytics highlights key performance indicators of production and/or service processes of the company. As a Business Analyst, you will communicate with the process owners to identify their needs in terms of analytics and will work closely with the BI developer(s) who implement(s) the analytics.
Examples of Analytics tasks: end-to-end marketing analytics presenting the time and cost of closing a deal; production margin profit with a breakdown by teams, types of clients, types of projects; various P&L report breakdowns.
The Analytics reflect our concept of active transparency. It grants the process owners and stakeholders an instant access to relevant real-time data on the company’s activity.
About E-Government Projects:
For the past four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of e-government products for a foreign client. Each platform is an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens and expats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, DevOps. There are 5-9 people on each team. Currently, in BA team 6 Middle-Senior Business Analysts.
- Work closely with the client of the E-Government project: collect and clarify requirements, confirm the necessary information on all relevant matters question
- Create, maintain and prioritize backlogs
- Create user stories, make changes to existing ones
- Create system behavior and user behavior schemes in flow diagrams — theoretical knowledge is required; practical use is preferred
- Identify, verify, and document requirements for the analysis of internal projects. Interact with main stakeholders — owners of Internal Analytics processes
- Plan an optimal way Internal Analytics works: from metrics calculation and definitions up to data flows/storage and the goals for each particular part of the project. Keep the documentation related to the above up to date
- Prioritize tasks, and present completed tasks to the stakeholders of the Internal Analytics project
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 2 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst
- Has experience in Agile software development
- Has proficient understanding of Product Ownership processes
- Has the ability to write product documentation: services, APIs, Product Guides, etc
- Has awareness of Software Development Lifecycle
- Has solid Expertise in writing user stories, including acceptance criteria using Gherkin Language
- Has good experience with visual modeling (prototyping, UML and BPMN)
- Has proficient understanding of the principles of REST API (inc. HTTP methods) and client-server architecture
- Has basic knowledge of SQL and desirable KQL (Kibana Query Language)
- Can communicate in English at an Upper-Intermediate level
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space – compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Krakow, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership – compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Lead Business Analyst — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to email@example.com
P2H is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
When you apply for a job on this website, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by P2H, which is located at 6920, S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing P2H recruitment activities, which include scheduling and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the P2H, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Please read the P2H Recruitment Privacy Notice carefully by the following link.
Your personal data will be retained by P2H as long as P2H determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.